About Me

My photo
Since your here, that probably means you've heard of me, and you want to get to know more. I love myself dearly, and I am working to improve myself. I don't take mess from anyone, but hey who does? Follow me on Twitter: @CallMeMarilyn_ Fb:Karkeithia Gamble, IG:Justcallme_marilyn or look me up on facebook(: Have a nice day !

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Catching up ..

. Soo , it ' s been a while since I blogged huh ? Well , a lot has changed in my life .. for the better , I would like to think .. Let 's start from my freshman year at CHS !



Well , that year wasn 't so great , I changed schools , 3 times ! Not to mention , some of the people that i thought were my bestfriends .. Turned out to be my worst enemies ! Shout out to Naidya Farrelly , if it wasn 't for you dawg , i 'd still be walking round ' here blind .. I ' m glad that 's not happening right ? Well , I met some wonderful people at JOJ ! At first I was kind of afraid to meet new people , but i ' m glad i did , because those people made my day ' s feel even shorter at JOJ (: , Love you bunchessss Jagss !

Now I am at HSV ! Had some ups && downs , but i ' ve met my girl 's for life .. Starting w / Kianna Hendrix ( aka Craig )&& Shaterra Turner ( aka Shawty )? Love them to death .. i knew they were riding when we all got suspended on tha same day for beating those " ghetto girls " up ! Haha .. Anyway ' s , on to Fredrick && Tyecia Carr , nicest people i ' ve ever met . They will give you the shirt off their back && for that i dearly love them .. Last but surely not least Alaina Gamble ( aka Crack Head Felicia ) .. She ' s really the only person that depends on me , lol ! With her up 's && downs with my ( fake ) cousin , no matter what I will love her to death ..



WELL , it ' s about that time that I end this blog posting , but that was a little bit of my new life .. until next time (:

No comments: