About Me

My photo
Since your here, that probably means you've heard of me, and you want to get to know more. I love myself dearly, and I am working to improve myself. I don't take mess from anyone, but hey who does? Follow me on Twitter: @CallMeMarilyn_ Fb:Karkeithia Gamble, IG:Justcallme_marilyn or look me up on facebook(: Have a nice day !

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love

. You know when you get that feeling that you ' ve found a great person to spend the rest of your life with ? It really does not matter if that person is your bestfriend, boyfriend, or husband, does it ? But, then you think back to a time where you " thought " you found tha right person .. && no matter how hard you tried to do right by them .. They do you wrong , down right dirty ! I hope this person does not do that .. Because then , i guess i would just have to move on && try all over again huh ?

No comments: