About Me

My photo
Since your here, that probably means you've heard of me, and you want to get to know more. I love myself dearly, and I am working to improve myself. I don't take mess from anyone, but hey who does? Follow me on Twitter: @CallMeMarilyn_ Fb:Karkeithia Gamble, IG:Justcallme_marilyn or look me up on facebook(: Have a nice day !

Monday, April 4, 2011

Forget About It !

I am really starting to give up on this thing called " Love " in high school ! I really hate the fact that what you thought, felt, or, assumed does not matter when it comes down to love. It seems like everytime you come back in my life, you screw your own chance up. This is exactly why I am cold hearted, because no one in this world (especially in high school), thinks twice about the person you just hurt, just to look cool in front of all of your friends ! & here the girl is, sitting in the bathroom stall, crying, sweating, and can not even compose a complete sentence, over a boy that was not even worth her time, but did she know that when she went in to that realationship blind ? NOPE ! that' s the missed up thing about " Love " .

No comments: